If you are one of those who don’t like the daily morning notifications that Google sends to remind you of all the meetings or events in the day, then join the club. Apparently there are any many who find this very annoying simple because it is of no significant value to those who don’t have a busy calendar every day. However if your calendar is filled with meetings and events everyday then it is a very useful notification to receive every morning. So for those who want to disable the notification, then there’s a very easy way to do so. Here are the steps:
- The first thing you’ll need to do is to log into your Google Calendar
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the gear-shaped icon
- From the menu, select Calendar Settings
- On the Settings page, click Calendars.
- There is an alternate way to do this step: On the left side of the main calendar page, click the back triangle next to My Calendars. Then from the menu items choose Settings.
- On the calendar that you want to alter, click the Notifications link. This will be right next to the calendar
- In the “Choose how you would like to be notified” list, next to Daily Agenda, remove the check in the box in the e-mail column.
- Click the Save button.
Note that if you have multiple calendars configured and if you want this notification disabled for multiple calendars then you need to follow the similar steps for all the calendars.