The largest tech giant Apple has launched its latest iPhones. There is a range that is released in India. The devices are the highest, standard smartphones – iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max. Apple is the world’s first trillion-dollar company that has a loyal following and is the largest smartphone technology company by revenue. Its unique iOS Operating systems and specifications make it a loved and cherished product. Let us see the specifications, price and other details of the smartphones.
Specifications of the releases
Apple Inc is a highly valued brand in the business world. Both the Apple iPhone XS Max Luxury variant and Non-Luxury variant has similar features and specifications but it comes with a different pricing. Apple iPhone XS Max Features
- Network Technology has GSM, CDMA, HSPA, EVDO, and LTE
- The body dimensions are very comfortable namely 6.20 * 3.05* 0.30 inches.
- The weight of this phone is not very less, it can seem heavy
- The body weight is 208 gram and it all depends on the embedded materials
- It is made of back/front glass and has a stainless-steel frame.
- It comes with both a single and dual sim.
- It is available in multiple colors-space gray, gold and silver.
- This phone is made by Russian brand Caviar
- It gives up to 25 hours of 3G talk time on a single battery charge
- The battery specifications as 3174 mAh battery non-removable Li-ion
- The safari is also updated to HTML5
Special features include-
- Fast charging 50% in 30 minutes
- Siri Natural language commands
- Qi wireless charging
- Avid audio extension
- iCloud cloud service
- document editor
- photo/video editor
- Numerous sensors
- Bluetooth version 5.0 and WLAN
- They have a loudspeaker and a good vibration sound feature
- High dynamic range selfie camera
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Scratch-resistant glass
- Excellent data security and privacy
Pricing of the latest iPhones
- iPhone XS Max Price in India: 1,09,900
The details of the Luxury Variants are-
The lineup of this is fine gold and is prepared with 150 grams of extremely precious metal. The titanium variant is priced at 3,99,300 INR. The Maximum Ultralite version is priced at 3,77,500 INR. The Caviar one is designed by the Russian Luxury iPhone Customization brand and costs 4,32,700 INR. The costliest one is Apple iPhone XS Max Maximum Diamonds priced at nearly 7,11,500 INR. This one has 400 diamonds embedded in it.
- iPhone XS Price in India -99,900
Where to buy the iPhone latest releases?
One can buy the latest phones from an authorized Apple store or certified sellers and retailers. It is available online on major e-commerce sites like Amazon.