Need to track your remote team? Feel their productivity slipping? All this and much more can be handled by Hubstaff, presented by a group of over 30 veteran developers who exactly do the same – work remotely, so they know your pain!
Hubstaff Pricing Plans:
What is Hubstaff?
Hubstaff is a time tracking application which helps companies manage their team and workflow efficiency, thereby improving productivity especially for those dealing with remote teams. Hubstaff is built keeping in mind an employer’s needs of tracking the timings of their employees, how they are working, and what payment needs to be done based on the work. There are many functionalities and features and add-ons which you can purchase based on your need. Hubstaff tracks mouse/keyboard moments and random screenshots of work being done. This shows you how productive your employees are and is currently being used by 1000s of teams, all over the world!
Multiple projects and teams can be easily added into a single account and handled project wise. You can set permissions and other tasks for individuals as well as teams.
Features of Hubstaff
Hubstaff has some very good features which we found extremely helpful for organizations.
- Project Management
- Time tracking
- Taking Screenshots
- Automatic Payroll
- App and URL Tracking
- Powerful API
- Advanced Reporting
- Online timesheets
- GPS and Location
Start Your 14 –Days Free Trial, requires no credit card
User Interface and Features Description
- The user interface looks attractive with plenty of space for data analysis and a helpful navigation bar.
- As soon as you log in, you are taken to the main dashboard which gives you immediate information about your employees, their number of hours etc. You also get to see their recent tasks, and how active they have been.
- This way, you can also keep track of projects which need more attention from your dashboard.
- There is an option for admins to even remind their employees to set up time tracker in case they haven’t clocked.
- Tracking time in Android and iOS is the same as the desktop version. GPS tracking works in the case of mobile apps as a tracking tool.
- As an admin, you get notifications, if you reach the budget and employee limits set for the week. Once the employees are added, they should download the timer app on their machine and this keeps track of their work.
- The mobile apps do not take screenshots but track the location of employees on the go.
Integrations and Add-Ons Available
Hubstaff integrates with plenty of project management solutions to know what your team is working on and time taken for the tasks. Popular add-ons include
- Teamwork Projects
Track time spent on Teamwork Projects tasks through the Hubstaff app.
Link Trello boards with projects on Hubstaff and track time to your cards.
Connect Wrike and Hubstaff so your team can track exact time to their tasks.
View all task and descriptions along with delivery dates and important updates.
- Zoho Projects
Track time on tasks assigned to linked users using Hubstaff in Zoho Projects.
Integrate with Hubstaff and track time spent on your assigned Salesforce tasks.
This tracking tool is feature-rich and the right one to choose between teams across multiple locations irrespective of the size of your organization. However, if plenty of customization is what you require, you may find some difficulties. Nevertheless, it is one of the best for time tracking and employee productivity management.