Established in the year 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream 11 is a sports platform that enables clients to play dream cricket, hockey, football, kabaddi, and basketball. Dream11 is India’s greatest dream sports stage with more than 53 million users. It is an internet diversion where clients make a virtual group of genuine players and win focuses dependent on the exhibitions of these players in genuine matches. A client who scores the most extreme focuses in his joined challenge achieves the principal rank on the pioneer board. Dream11 offers free and paid challenges. A client needs to pay a specific charge to join a challenge and can win genuine cash. To take an interest in a Dream11 amusement, a client must be somewhere around 19 years of age.
You can’t pull back your money in paytm account. Dream11 permits withdrawal just in your financial balance. In the event that you need your triumphant to be pulled back in paytm, you need to have a Fanmojo account as it permits direct withdrawal in your paytm account with no KYC check. All the winning amount of Dream 11 can be withdrawn only from paytm payments bank. Important to note that Assam, Odisha, and Telangana the main states wherein Dream 11 is unlawful.
Let us understand how we can go ahead and earn money first before you can withdraw it.
- First and foremost, download the Dream 11 App.
- The mobile number registered on Dream 11 and your bank account should be the same.
- Once you sign in, try and use the referral code of any of your friends whereby you can directly gain Rs 100.
- Depending on the players who choose, points are an auto-deducted basis of their performance.
- You should independently choose the bowlers, batsman, wicketkeepers and so on. Presently, when you’ve chosen the players, you can tap on Team Preview, from that point forward, it would be ideal if you click on the Continue button.
- Then you need to opt for the captain and vice-captain of your team. For what number of runs Captain scores, you will get 2X runs and for what number of runs the vice-captain scores, you will get 1.5X runs.
- From that point forward, you should simply to tap on Save Team.
- The subtleties will be given in that spot that you will get 0.5 focuses for 1 Run, 4 points for 1 catch and 12 for 1 wicket. Keep in mind you also need to pay anti-charge depending on the cost.
- Under the “My profile” section
- My prizes and offers, my referrals, my data and settings, print framework and so forth. Under your My Balance area, the aggregate sum you have will be reflected.
- When you will tap on My Balance area, you will get the following page through which Add Cash and Withdraw alternatives will be there.
- There is a straightforward guideline for balance withdrawal, for example, to withdraw the Balance, there must be somewhere around 200 rupees in your Dream11 account.
Hypothetically let us assume you have Rs. 500 in your account which you wish to withdraw.
Here are the below – mentioned steps: –
- Once you have logged in to the Dream 11 App, go to the option My account.
- In the center, you have a Tab which says “Verify Account”
- Under the same option, there are 3 sub-tabs namely mobile and email, Pan and Bank respectively.
- You need to update your pan number, pan card copy which would then be validated by Dream 11.
- Under the Bank option, you need to update your Paytm payments bank details including the paytm IFSC Code. Bank name would be Paytm payments bank ltd.
- Submit all the details for verification, once saved successfully, you will get an update saying Bank account details saved.
- Make Paytm as your UPI app and update the UPI code as in Dream 11 as well.
- Once all the above instructions have been followed, you are good to go now!!!