Headquartered in San Jose, Wrike is a leading work management software used by over 15,000 companies worldwide. Founded in 2006, Wrike has its CA offices are in San Diego, Dublin and St. Petersburg. It aims at smooth and efficient working of the teams and makes their day-to-day work easier with its amazing features.
Wike is Leading Work Management Solution
Wrike has had some great achievements over the years with its outstanding performance:
- A leader in the Forrester Wave (2016), Enterprise Collaborative Work Management, Q4
- The fastest Growing company in North America (2015 & 2016), Deloitte’s 2016 Technology Fast 500
- A leader in Best Project Management Software(2016), G2 Crowd
- A leader in Frontrunners for Project Management(2016), Software Advice
- Top Workplace in Bay Area(2015 & 2016), Bay Area News Group
Why Choose Wrike?
- Wrike lets you create projects, folders, tasks, and subtasks to make your easier.
- Attach files, set due dates, create any combination of folder structures. It lets you accelerate delivery and check your project volume with Dynamic Request Forms. Also, you can collect all the important information from requesters and assign to the right or concerned team automatically.
- Live editing and file management lets you work collaboratively and see everyone’s changes. You can upload and edit documents without saving attachments to your computer.
- Wrike lets you plan your goals effectively.
- Timeline(Gantt-Chart) is a visual timeline that allows you to view your project schedule and set dependencies.
- Manage resources and track performances through a workload view.
- With templates, you get the option to recreate the same type of project with the duplicating feature if you are working on a monthly newsletter or a recurring meeting.
- Keep a track of time and budget spent by each member of the team on the project.
- Communicate effectively and share tasks with people inside and outside the company.
- Create your personal dashboard and manage your daily work by dragging tasks to “Today” “this week” “next week” “later”.
- Get feedbacks and timely approvals. Use the App designed for both iOS and Android to keep the work going.
- Sync your to-do-lists with your calendars including Google, Outlook, and iCalendar.
- Get reports about the work being done and edit or build a report from scratch by using Wrike’s easy-to-use report wizard. Share interactive reports and schedule notifications fro report updates or reviews.
- Create your own Custom Workflows to coordinate with your team’s work.
- Create your own fields for any project and use data from custom fields for creating dashboards. Also, create custom user groups and selectively share files so that right people get the right information. Get customizable views of most important projects which include graphs, task statuses, and real-time updates.
- Wrike lets you keep all your project information in one place and automate cross-platform workflow.
- Write strong authentication, role-based control, data center security, data protection.
How much do the Plans Cost?
Free Plan available for 5 users. Features include:
- Board view
- Task management
- File sharing
- Real-time Activity Stream
- Spreadsheet view
- Basic integrations( Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, MSFT Office 365, OneDrive and iCal)
- iPhone and Android Apps
- cloud storage integration
- 2GB storage space
- Professional Plan available for 5, 10, 15 users. Full project planning and collaboration costs $9.80/user/month. Includes free trial of Proofing & Approval. Features include:
- Task & Subtask Management
- Dynamic timeline (Gantt Chart)
- Advanced integration (MS Project, Excel, RSS)
- Shareable dashboard
- Unlimited collaborators
- From 5GB of storage space
- From 15GB of video uploads per month
- Business Plan available for 5-200 users. Robust work management with customization and exec reporting costs $24.80/user/month. Includes free trial of Proofing & Approval. Volume discounts available. Features include:
- Custom fields & workflows
- shared real-time reports with scheduled notifications
- Report templates
- Graphical analytics
- Resource management
- Request forms
- Time tracking
- User groups & permissions
- Salesforce integration
- Branded workspace
- From 50GB storage space
- From 15GB of video uploads per month
- Marketers Plan available for 5-Unlimited users. Tailor-made solutions for marketing & creative teams, costs $34.60/user/month. Includes Proofing & Approval. Volume discounts available. Features include:
- Video proofing (images, video, documents)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Extension
- Tailored workspace
- Enterprise Plan available for 5-Unlimited users. A comprehensive solution with advanced security and controls. Contact 1-877-779-7453 for pricing. Includes free trial of Proofing & Approval. Features include:
- Active directory integration
- SAML 2.0 single sign-on
- Two-factor authentication
- Password policies
- IT controlled admin permissions
- User audit reports
- Network access &compliance policies
- From 100GB storage space
- From 15GB video uploads per month